Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Marc By Marc Jacobs Posh Turnlock Dot Bag


marc-by-marc-jacobs-posh-turnlock-dot-handbag-green.jpg

Oh, this Posh Turnlock collection is creeping further and further up on me every time I spot something from the batch. Just a few weeks ago I spotted a crazy chic girl on the train in a great red coat and a Posh Turnlock bag (the satchel, I think), and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I went to my closest high end department store to check it out. The Posh Turnlock Dot Bag is superb in every way, as it’s classic, but in that very modern, MBMJ girl way. Done in black patent leather, the big turnlock is cheeky and cute, but when paired with tailored pieces the bag is all business. Love that about MBMJ bags! The Posh Turnlock Dot Bag retails for $498 and is available at shopbop.com.

marc-by-marc-jacobs-posh-turnlock-dot-handbag-green.jpg

No comments: