Wednesday, September 17, 2008

From SATC: The Judith Leiber Strawberry Cupcake Clutch

judith-leiber-strawberry-cupcake-clutch.jpg

I usually make a point of not drooling over purses carried by three-year-olds, but that all changed when I saw the gooey-sweet Judith Leiber Strawberry Cupcake Clutch belonging to Charlotte’s daughter in the new “Sex and the City” film. Thankfully, getting the limited-edition treat for yourself is like stealing candy from a baby, provided you’ve got the $4,295 it takes to bankroll such a purchase. Still, the dazzling arrangement of rose and light pink Austrian crystals, accented with gold hardware, makes anything coming out of Magnolia’s oven look pathetic. And for a girl like me with a major sweet tooth and an unrelentless handbag obsession, this precious purse makes me wanna scream, “Pour some sugar on me!” Available for pre-order for $4,295 at BergdorfGoodman.com.

No comments: