Friday, September 19, 2008

Coach Ergo Patent Leather Pleated Framed Satchel

coach-ergo-patent-handbag-navy.jpg

coach-ergo-patent-handbag-pink.jpg

I felt an incredible rush of “Oh-my-God-I-have-to-have-that!” come over me when I first caught sight of the latest from Coach. This Ergo Patent Leather Pleated Framed Satchel (that’s a mouthful, huh?) is practically perfect. From the knockout pink to the classic navy (there’s also a beige), the colors are gorgeous. Not only is the gleaming leather fabulous, so too is the handbag’s practical, ladylike construction. An inside compartment with a kiss-lock closure gives it a unique spin, and it’s lined with the Tattersall print (better inside than out, in my opinion). I’m normally a big fan of pink, but the navy is really calling my name. It would be perfect to carry through fall, though the pink would be ideal to wear throughout spring. And the beige would work well year round. Looks like Coach owns my bank account this season. Available in limited quantities for $498 at Coach.

No comments: