Friday, September 19, 2008

Christian Louboutin Frame Clousure Outside Zippers Handbag

christian-louboutin-frame-clousure-outside-zippers-handbag.jpg

Is everyone else obsessed with this blue?! The man who made red soles famous did a surprisingly fantastic job making bright blue look just as sexy, even if it isn’t on the bottom of a show. The color alone is enough to make them stop and stare. I’m not sure how I feel about the actual design of the bag, as it’s a little awkward. I could have done without the braided handle and outsize zippers, but they aren’t enough to make me think the purse is hideous either. At $1650, I’d have to like the bag more in order to purchase, but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate this beauty. It’s a risk taker, for sure. The Louboutin Frame Closure Outside Zippers handbag is available at josephshoes.com.

No comments: