Friday, September 19, 2008

Chloe Pearl Messenger Bag

chloe-pearl-messenger-bag.jpg

Signed, sealed, delivered, I’m yours! I’ve never been a fan of bulky messenger bags (I’m typically Team Tote all the way), but this eye-catching Chloe Pearl Messenger Bag is swaying my vote. Recognizing that many messenger bags have a tendency to look overly masculine or ultra-utilitarian without much high fashion polish, this version adds purse-like details for a look that’s rugged AND refined. The brown sheepskin leather retains a distressed, crinkly effect, but the patent/woven leather strap (with an 18″ drop so you can drape it across your body) and prominent gold ball details feel modern and chic. I’d have no problem stuffing my goods inside and throwing this baby over my shoulder. Available for $1,175 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments: