Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Miu Miu Nappa Patch Tote

miu-miu-nappa-patch-tote.jpg

Sorry, lovebirds. In Miu Miu’s world roses aren’t red, they’re violet, and their precious petals are layered over handbags like wallpaper. I’m not completely sold on this Miu Miu Nappa Patch Tote, available in black or violet nappa leather, and I think it’s because the ‘petals’ here (actually small squares of leather arranged like paper numbers at the meat counter) don’t really look like rose petals to me. Silver-tone hardware and side pockets make for nice accoutrements, but overall, I think something was lost in translation in its journey from the drawing pad to the sewing room. Sure, I want to touch the handbag, but own it? Nah. Available for $1,240 at BergdorfGoodman.com.

Shop for more designer purses by Miu Miu

No comments: