Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Erin’s Style Picks: Bow Knows

asos-satin-pleated-bow-dress.jpg

Just call me Minnie Me, people. At the moment I’m all about indulging my girly side with flirty bows, and thankfully, fashion designers appear to be all too eager to satisfy my urge to tie one on. ASOS designed their Satin Pleated Bow Dress in honor of Cameron Diaz, who’s been known to rock a bow. I love the sweet pink shade, although the dress also comes in sleek black if you want to avoid going overly feminine.

koobabonnie.jpg


Now all you need is a glass of pink champagne, and maybe an accessory or two. The bright red Valentino Bow Clutch looks like it was plucked right off Minnie Mouse’s head, but it has a whimsical charm that I adore. If you prefer to give the bow trend a casual spin, try Kooba’s Bonnie Bow Shoulder Bag, a great grab-and-go purse that comes in dark brown or black.

valentinobowclutch.jpg

ASOS Dress: www.asos.com/Cameron-Diaz/

Valentino Bow Clutch: www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/

Kooba Bonnie Bow Shoulder Bag: bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?

No comments: