Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Erin’s Going Green Picks: Brit Wits

asos2.jpg

asostote.jpg

In case you haven’t noticed, I have a minor (okay, MAJOR) weakness for all things ASOS. I also love all things British (including - cough - ASOS). Other things I crave: low prices and an eco-friendly spirit. The new ASOS Canvas Eco Shopper ticks all these boxes. At $6.49 (or 3 quid, if you live in the UK), they’re dirt-cheap. The canvas tote is pro-green, and each tote bears a sassy, Brit-celeb name-dropping phrase. Par example, “Fashion is Posh”; “Kate Borrowed My T-Shirt”; and “Amy and I Don’t Need Rehab Just Retail Therapy.” (Although Amy Winehouse probably does need rehab - again.) Think Henry Holland with a more wearable spin. I’m totally ditching the plastic in favor of these cuties.

http://www.asos.com/search/pgeSearch.aspx

No comments: