Sunday, October 12, 2008

Silk Taffeta from Rina di Montella

rina-dimontella.jpeg

What I like about this A-line wedding dress is absolutely the hand-beaded Swarovski crystals with gorgeous silk taffeta modified. The dropped waistline with split front apron skirt makes this dress super attractive.

With chapel length-train, Rina di Montella surely knows how to create a magnificent gown!

If you love snowflakes, then you should get this Cami Set before planning your great honeymoon! Made from delicate stretch lace, the cami comes with matching boyshort. I love the lace and I definitely love the ribbon. Available in 2 colors; black and white.
Too cute to be missed, this US$19.40 collection is a definite keeper.

I simply love the neckline for this gorgeous new collection from Jorma Bridal. Beautifully made from satin, organza and gorgeous lace, this elegant gown is to die for! Available in white or ivory, I might put this as my future reference. Tagged at US$275, it’s too beautiful!

Maggie Sottero has always been one of my favorite designers. Not only she always knows how to create magnificent gowns, but she also knows how to play with colors without going overboard. This time, I’m in love with her super elegant Chelsea gown.

Made from fully beaded bodice with delicate taffeta forming a gorgeous A-line gown, the corset top accentuates your body shape. With colors available such as white, ivory, light gold and pearl rose, now you’re all set for your big day!

This gorgeous gown is one of the best collection from Paloma Blanca. What I like about this beauty is the upper corset and of course the flattering ruffle on the skirt. It’s too pretty for words!

With a bit of glamor yet still maintaining the classic and simplicity, Paloma Blanca has certainly deliver one of the kind precious wedding collection.

This gown from Eden Bridals is for you who dare to look different but in a good and unique way. This gorgeous taffeta and organza gown is created so beautifully with delicate and exquisite embroidery with gorgeous beading.

Colors available are all white, all ivory or this beautiful thistle rose.

Stunning, isn’t it?

My sister got married last week. She only invited 115 people and everyone showed up. It was more like a dinner altogether. She looked great, the food was great and the music was great. It was a memorable evening.
Still in a wedding mode, I love this Margarita gown from Augusta Jones bridal. It’s simple but still elegant and unique. I thought the crisscross top was brilliant. What do you think?

My sister’s wedding is only days away and I still don’t know what to get her. I think I have a couple of ideas, and one of them is this fantastic camisole from Princess collection. I know her fiance will thank me for it!

This gorgeous violet camisole is made from delicate and sheer lace trim with ribbon and satin bow. The beautiful ivory color makes this cami not only sexy but also elegant. I think I want to wrap this £28 piece up for myself!

There’s something special about halter neck gown and Watters did a great job with this gorgeous Mousseline silk. Made delicately from silk chiffon with beautiful crystal orchid flower pin, this dress is available in white and ivory. You can also adjust the length into floor length or extra length.

Get a closer look of this beauty in a click away!

Another reason why I love searching for bridal lingerie. Found this gorgeous and feminine bustier from Wicked Temptations lingerie and thought of sharing it with you, brides-to-be. I think my sister will like this one. One more week before the big day!

This elegant bustier is made with special embroidery and lace up. Available in black and white, which spice are you on, ladies?

No comments: