Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mon Cheri Layered Beauty

moncheri-layered.jpeg

Part of Mon Cheri latest Spring collection is this gorgeous layered sweetheart neckline. I totally love the empire waistline with trimmed lace. If you wanna have the “informal” wedding, you definitely should put this sweet layered in your option.

I’m loving it, are you?

March 2nd, 2008

jetaime-pinkcouture.jpg

Here’s another lovely couture treat for you. This time it comes from the one and only Je T’aime. I totally love the gorgeous beads on the arms and of course the corset style dress. Uniquely created to complete your big day in such perfection, make sure to have this stunning couture in your wedding gown list!

trudylee-classicbrocade.jpg

What I love the most from this beautiful collection of Trudy Lee is definitely the gorgeous and delicate sleeve, not to mention the stunning embroidery that wraps the gown nice and elegantly. The ruched around the waist is also a big bonus.


miasolano-parispink.jpg

This Paris Pink gown from Raylia wedding dress scores in my book big time! I’m loving the sweet and elegant touch from the pink bow to the classic embroidery and elegant beads.

Made from organza with nice price of US$1,069, you definitely need to put this one under your consideration, ladies!

ava-bellissimadress.jpg

This gorgeous gown reminds me of delicious layers of vanilla cakes! Yes, it’s that sweet and even though the design is simple but I totally love it. Strapless gown with a little touch of empire waist never fails. Made from Italian silk with delicate bea

No comments: