Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cremefais Gown from Helen Marina

cremefais.jpg

I’m not sure what this gown would look like in front, but I think I get the idea. Do you?

Anyways, I just love the flowers attached on the delicate lace and the warm color makes this gown so femininely elegant. Oh, and I also like how the model does her hair. Super classic!

You think you’re up for this look? Contact Helen Marina today!

mori1.jpg

At a glance, you might think what’s so special with this crystal beading gown from Mori Lee? Well, to tell you the truth, I didn’t even have to think twice to post this. The fact that it’s designed with sweetheart neckline with pleated bodice and drapes make this gown beautiful. And of course, gotta love the crystals!

Again, another option to choose if you still think of having it all simple and gorgeous.

3288_b1_070525124227.jpg

Love Love LOVE this classic wedding gown from Sincerity Bridal. Not only they use the unique blend of colors, they also bring this beauty in such perfection using soft satin and taffeta.

The exquisite skirt is also completed with beautiful beaded lace. They even have the matching taffeta wrap to bring more warmy touch on your superb day!

faithchemise1400600.jpg

I think Claire Pettibone chose a right name for this one. Gorgeous white embroidery is painted beautifully on this lace chemise. With silk ribbon flowers in pale colors, you don’t even have to wait until you’re a bride to wear this.

But, you’re free to get the seductive matching thong to spice up that honeymoon of yours!

justinfeather1.jpg

Think you still wanna look a bit formal yet special on your big day? Maybe this dramatic super silk coat from Justin Alexander can work for you. Elegantly made using silk flower and ostrich feather that’s detachable on the collar and cuffs with irresistible layered bodice, this extravagant gown will bring you unforgettable wedding.

Talking about going couture huh?

jasmineblackbow.jpg

I apologize for my long mute! But worry not as I’m now officially back and I’m ready to fill in your wedding dress ideas.

Here’s one from Jasmine Bridal, dedicated to those who would love to have simple yet memorable wedding. Beautifully crafted from silk taffeta, organza and tiffany chiffon with beaded neckline, you won’t have to worry to stumble down wearing this elegant yet simple design.

marysclassic.jpg

Part of the Unspoken Romance collection, this corset bodice with stunning metallic embroidery with floral lace is a new definition for classic and glamorous beauty.

I totally dig the beautiful halter top plus the organza bubble pick-up skirt is also a big bonus, not to mention it comes with cathedral train, so it’s just perfect.

Wear it with your tiara and be the bride of the day! With suggested retail price around US$780 - 870, that’s not too bad huh?

liliana_close.jpg

This beautiful gown is available in 3 colors; white, ivory and black. Yup, you got that right, black. I’ve always had a thing for goth kinda wedding. Back then I even thought of having an elegant black wedding gown lol.. but now I’m not really sure anymore.

Anyways, this gorgeous gown is made from a nice collaboration of satin and tulle with nice Swarovski embroidery with delicate lace. What I like about this gown is the cross-over rhinestone. It certainly gives a different touch.

watterstrumpet.jpg

My sister is finally getting married by the end of the year and my mission is to help her find the dress of her dreams. Being a simple woman she is, I think I’m gonna browse around for the classic beauty selection.

I really love this silk taffeta with trumpet skirt collection from Watters Bride. It’s simple, elegant and I think sis will like this one. The v-neckline and embellished belt will accentuate her body plus she gets to show some cleavage haha..

s5026.jpg

This gown reminds me of Scarlett O’ Hara, one of my all-time favorite movies. Maybe it’s the lace, maybe it’s the tiered skirt. Whatever it is, this classic glamor beauty is simply stunning.

The lace is super gorgeous and the A-line skirt flatters the body. Available in white, diamond white, gold and cognac.

No comments: