Sunday, October 12, 2008

Laces and Embroidery from Lazaro Bridal

lazaroivory.jpg

I found this gorgeous gown from Lazaro Fall 2007 collection and totally in love with it. The delicate embroidery is created meticulously as a sweet combination of silk organza and chantilly lace.

Using only hand-beaded, this gown is available both in ivory and white.

Beautiful, isn’t it?

bridalfayreform.jpg

On our wedding day, of course we all want to look and feel superb, inside and out. That’s why choosing a comfortable yet sexy lingerie isn’t an easy thing to do. One of the options you can consider is this lovely bustier from Fayreform.

I personally like it because not only it looks elegant, but it also looks super comfy to me. With detailed lace and pretty ribbon, you will feel super beautiful in it.

Add this US$200 bustier in your cart and another US$36 for the matching thong!

my38f-1.jpg

If you take a look at Maureen Kesterton creations, you will realize that her designs are mostly couture and unique. Here’s one of the gowns that I think you will like.

Not sure I’ll wear it on my wedding, but surely this one is pleasant to look at. After all, that’s what couture is all about, right?

Enjoy, girls!

skyeadele.jpg

This beautiful misty blue is blended nicely with the silky white and created this delicate wedding gown from Adele Wechsler.

I love the top so much but I’m not too crazy about the big flower embroidery on the gown. I also dig the way the model did her hair. It’s simple yet stunning.

The gown is mostly made from taffeta and overlayed with silk organza.

edenbridal5053_l.jpg

What I like about this gown is the pink color accent and the beaded lace. The top is elegantly elaborated and the A-line skirt really accentuates our body posture really well.

Made from matte satin with lace embellishment, the color available are white and ivory.

Interested? click it away to Eden Bridals.

3050b.jpg

Alright, you know how much I love couture bridal gowns, and you know how excited I was when I found that Cymbeline gown. Here’s another one!
This time Dimitrios Bride perfectly combines tulle and lace with sexy touch of sheer corset and ruffled attached train.

Super sweet and super sexy. What do you think?

ellabridal5137.jpg

Fans of simplicity, take a closer look at this exquisite and elegant gown from Ella Bridals. With removable bow just under the bust with low cut neckline, you can never go wrong with this gorgeous white.

Available in 2 colors; white and off-white, the material used for this beauty is a great combination of satin and lace. The train is created as simple yet as attractive as possible.

Very light and very sophisticated, you can dance your breath away with this gown!

rosedress.jpg

What attracts me the most about this gown is definitely the sheer sleeves. I thought they’re one of the kind. The back of this dress is another story. If you’re a fan of corsets (like I am), then it adds up the point for this gown.

Made from mostly satin and tulle with embroidered beads and of course lace, this gown is available in champagne and white.

Simple yet elegant, that’s all I can comment about this beautiful piece from Alyce Designs. Price is tagged at US$720, any takers?

gabriella.jpeg

This beautiful gown is another sample of perfect collaboration between satin and lace trim. The style of corset bustier with tiered tulle underskirt makes this gown super elegant and classy at the same time.

Available in 4 alternative colors; white, diamond white, diamond white/gold and diamond white/lilac. Whatever color you choose, you can be sure that this gown will bring you unforgettable moment.

cymbeline.jpg

Omg, I can’t begin to tell you girls how excited I was when I found this gorgeous dress! First time I saw November Rain video, I knew it that I want my wedding dress to be just like that!

I was browsing innocently through some personal blogs and found this particular dress from The Royal Word. I know some might think it’s a joke but I don’t care, I will have this as my wedding dress. Period! haha.. And did you see the shoes, those are just perfect, don’t you think?

Anyways, this dress is courtesy of Cymbeline Paris. Check out their website for more glorious designs. I know I’ll be posting more of them. In the meantime, let me drool all over this first!

No comments: