Sunday, October 12, 2008

Simone Perele Delices Bodysuit

simonepereleteddy.jpg

This spectacular and delicate floral design from Simone Perele will sweeten up your night. I think it’s super pretty and I don’t know if I ever have a heart to wear it. That’s the thing about me though, I love looking and buying pretty lingerie, but I hardly put them on!

Anyways, this sexy bodysuit is made from nylon, polyester and elastane. Feel the luxurious satin ribbon and beautiful lace wrapping your body!

Get this softy for US$198.

ursula01.jpg

This gorgeous yellow gown is a super pretty! Nat, maybe you can also consider this one lol.. I’m not such a huge fan of yellow but boy do I love this gown or what.

Made from silk with tulle and beaded detailing, not only it looks elegant but also gives you that feminine vibe. Walk down the aisle with pride and dare to be different!


sincerity3192_b2_060516191004.jpg

There’s always a princess in all of us and I’m particularly interested in this classic beauty creation of Sincerity Bridal. The delicate embroidery gives dramatic accent to this strapless A-line gown.

With chapel length train that is detachable, Sincerity also has matching embroidery gloves to compliment the complete princess look.

Contact them for more information and let’s celebrate the princess in you!

 sarahdanielle.jpg

Available in size 2-18, this one of the kind creation of Sarah Danielle really reminds me of Bram Stoker’s Dracula the movie and I totally LOVE it. I think I must have watched that movie for 10 times at least. Check out the collar and the lace decorating the taffeta dress. With skirt that leads to chapel length train, this gown has elegance written all over it.

Don’t you just love this unique masterpiece?

sapphire01.jpg

My girl Nat once told me that she doesn’t want to have plain white/ivory for her wedding gown, that’s why I’ve been looking around for colored gowns. Some are way too much and some just doesn’t click to my style.

I recently found this nice color coordination of pale sky-blue with a little touch of yellowish from Allure Couture and I think it’s super sweet.

29041_wht.jpg

Here’s a corset every bride should invest on their big day. Made from delicate lace with pretty white ribbons and flirtatious ruffles, not only this bustier is sweet to look at but also comfortable to wear.

Available with the matching g-string, the bustier comes in 2 colors; white and black. I’d say white for the wedding night and black for the night after *wink*

Wrap this up from Debbie Winters lingerie for £67.99!

daisy.jpg

Sheer silk organza wraps perfectly over this sexy bustier. With gorgeous floaty skirt and handmade flowers attached, this is a true dreamy gown.

I love the idea of those cute little flowers as the main ornament of the gown. Without those, this gown would be like any ordinary design. But at the hands of Lyn Ashworth, she can turn something ordinary into extraordinary. And did you see the pretty belt that circles nicely around the waist? It’s super sweet =)

I definitely adore this Daisy gown and would recommend this to my future bride friend!

avineperucci476.jpg

I told you before that I would post more collection from St. Pucchi only because I can’t choose just one from their marvelous creations. And today, I decide to pick one from their Avine Perucci design (style 476).

This glorious gown is super hot, especially with the gentle veil covering all over the body.

Wear this gown and you’ll feel like you’re a royal family. Yep, it’s that beautiful!!

morilee2.jpg

This is a new definition of wedding elegance from Mori Lee. The embroidery is so detailed decorating the strapless, empirebodice and the front skirt hemline. Total knockout, especially with the adjustable/removable flowers and beaded brooch. Choose the train length: 55″, 58″ or 61″.

Available in white/silver, ivory/silver. Can’t get enough of this gorgeous A-line gown!

fredericksapronchemise.jpg

Drive your man crazy with this sexy apron chemise from the one and only, Fredericks. This super sexy lingerie is guaranteed to keep him all over you. Made from nylon with adjustable straps, as you can see, it’s with open sides and ribbon detail.

Get this US$24.99 hottie and have fun *wink*

No comments: